Wednesday, December 1, 2010

ATHLETICS

"Clap" goes the clapper its time to race. I'm out front coming towards the finish, my heart IS pumping. Yes! First by miles. I go back for the semis. GO! I run as hard as I can. I'm sweating HARDCORE. but still first place. This time I had a feeling it was going to be tough. I lined up. "CLAP goes the clappers me and Connor are neck a neck the whole way we are coming up to the finish line and Connor just put his head down further than me. I missed by about 1 inch I drop my head in disappointment but still i got a three. I was happy in that race cause that's the closest I've come to Connor in ages I am proud of myself and i hope I get threes the whole way I say to myself. Later on in hurdles that all changed cause I had got a two but no matter at least I know `I did my best.

THE END!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Awesome EGG!
    You had some good information about it and you said that you had come first by miles... Coool story!!!!!
    wow those races were pretty intense! (:

    ReplyDelete